Millions of people need tax representation services today, and millions more need help now due to the economic changes. Few tax professionals are trained to do tax resolution, which is a huge opportunity for you! In this complimentary video, you’ll learn:
- Six tax practice growth areas that can generate more revenue for you in 2021
- Five common mistakes tax professionals make when handling a non-filer or client with a debt issue
- Three types of people who can represent clients in front of the IRS
- Two tech tools that will blow you away and save you tons of time and money when dealing with the IRS
- One place to learn more about tax representation
Attorney Eric L. Green is a practicing tax attorney, author, speaker, and coach. He founded Tax Rep LLC which runs the popular tax representation practice-growth training and coaching program Tax Rep Network. He has helped thousands of accountants start and grow successful tax representation practices.
Eric is a founding partner of law firm Green & Sklarz LLP, which is based in New Haven, Connecticut. His focus is taxpayer representation before the IRS, Department of Justice Tax Division and state departments of revenue. Eric developed a national reputation by building a remarkable record of negotiating favorable settlements in thousands of civil cases against government agencies and has also been able to convince government agents and attorneys to forgo criminal charges and civilly resolve many cases.