Would you like to find a way to make more money (and get more respect) in your tax practice?
The recession that began in February 2020 along with the pandemic shutdowns in March and April 2020 have created the perfect storm for cash flow shortages for many businesses and families. And that translates into millions of people who will be needing tax representation services.
There are simply not enough trained tax professionals to provide this service to everyone who needs it. That means there is a huge opportunity for people just like you. If you can do a 1040, you can do tax rep, and it’s far more profitable to boot!
We’ve produced a complimentary video, Eight Money-Making Tips to Build and Grow Your Tax Representation Practice, that gives you the details about this opportunity. You’ll learn:
- Six tax practice growth areas that can generate more revenue for you in 2020
- Five common mistakes tax professionals make when handling a non-filer or client with a debt issue
- Three types of people who can represent clients in front of the IRS
- Two tech tools that will blow you away and save you tons of time and money when dealing with the IRS
- One place to learn more about tax representation
Don’t miss out on learning about this amazing money-making opportunity. This video is completely free of charge to watch. Just sign up here: