This content is only accessible by members.
2019 3rd Annual Criminal Tax Day – May 16th, 2019 | Quinnipiac University School of Law
What’s New in Criminal Tax
The Life Cycle of a Criminal Tax Case
Shopping the Preparer: Tax Preparer Investigations and Prosecutions
World of Lies
The Benefits and Limitations of Privileges
The Interplay Between IRS and State Criminal Tax Investigations
Click here for quick access to the various Members Areas.
ERIC’S 2019 SPEAKING SCHEDULE
Let us know if you’ll be attending any of these events!
- May 9-11th : American Bar Association Tax Section, Washington, DC
- June 6-7th : Connecticut High Net Worth Conference, Fairfield, CT
- June 10-12th : AICPA National Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- June 16-18th : Scaling New Heights, Salt Lake City, NV
- June 21st : NYU Tax Controversy Forum, New York, NY
- July 22-25th : NATP National Conference, Chicago, IL
- July 30-August 1st : Latino Tax Fest, Las Vegas, NV
- November 21-22nd : New England IRS Representation Conference, Mohegan Sun, CT
- December 11-13th : American Bar Association Tax Fraud Institute, Las Vegas, NV