Payroll taxes are the number one reason why small business get into trouble with the IRS, and the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to be severe and widespread. Join us for this very special workshop where Tax Attorney and National Speaker Eric Green will walk you through how to resolve your business client’s worst payroll tax nightmare like a pro. Eric will cover the assessment and resolution for the company, and how to deal with the personal liability of the owner and key employees.
This special workshop will include the following:
- A review of how payroll taxes and the personal assessment work
- Opportunities to resolve the issue at the company level and minimize penalties
- How to prepare a protest and build your client’s case when challenging personal liability
- How to reopen cases where the client failed to protest the trust fund assessment
- How to find clients who need help
- Strategies you can employ to help your taxpayer resolve their issue quickly and efficiently.
The workshop will include detailed case studies, including all of the necessary forms and letters. Attendees will receive checklists, sample letters, and tons of exhibits that they can use right in their own practice. Eric will also review marketing techniques to help attendees find clients and add an extra $100,000 to their bottom line!