Program brought to you by:
Here’s what to do now:
- Mark your calendar for: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | 1pm-2pm Eastern
- Watch for three emails from us in the next hour or so:
- Your receipt.
- One from email@example.com providing details.
- One from firstname.lastname@example.org, the webinar software we use. You’ll need the link in this webinar to join. You’ll also get a reminder one day and one hour before the webinar.
- Please WHITELIST those email addresses if your firewall is particularly strong! (here’s a tutorial on whitelisting if you need it.)
- If you don’t get these emails within one day, you can manually register for the webinar by clicking on the JOIN THE WEBINAR button above any time.
- If you don’t get your receipt, you probably misspelled your email address. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it fixed.
- The Program is FREE to Register!
- The Program is 1pm – 2pm Eastern via LIVE WEBCAST
- The Program is 1 Credit CPE for EAs and CPAs
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- One-Hour of CPE Credit Field of Study: Taxes (per program)
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at email@example.com or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBARegistry.org